Out of stock
The super compact and bright PT18 produces an astounding 1000 lumens from a mere 67mm length body. It features an electronic side switch operation and a rapid quick recharge time of just 90 mins. Using a Micro-USB port, easily recharge the battery from a USB port on your computer or any standard 5V 1A adapter. It's rugged and durable titanium body and extremely well-made emitters makes the PT16 a great addition to your compact light collection.
1 x MecArmy PT18 Flashlight
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare O-rings
1 x User Manual
- Patented Product
- Ultra bright Compact flashlight with USB rechargeable function
- Uses 3 CREE XP-G2 LEDs, lifespan up to 50,000 hours
- Aluminum alloy smooth reflector, for better beam and beam distance
- Max output up to 1000 ANSI Lumens, Max runtime up to 40 hours
- Momentary ON function
- Instant access to Turbo/Strobe
- Uses rechargeable 18650 lithium ion battery
- Quick charge in just 3 hours
- Standard Micro USB Charging port, charges on any USB port
- Charging and fully charged indicators
- Electronic side switch design, easy to change modes
- Wide voltage range circuit design
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from an incorrectly inserted battery
- Tail stand capability
- IPX-8 water resistance
LED: 3 CREE XP-G2
Max Output: 1000 lumens
Max Run Time: 156h
Max Beam Distance: 140m
Battery: 18650 lithum ion
Head Size: 28.8mm/1.134in
Accessories: Manual, Battery, O-ring, Lanyard
NOTICE: The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.
- From OFF: 1 click for ON (Low mode)
- From OFF: 2 click for Turbo
- From OFF: 3 click for STROBE
- From STROBE: Long press (> 1 second) for SOS
- From OFF: Press and hold for Momentary ON (Turbo), release to turn off
- From ON: 1 click for OFF
- From ON: Press and hold to cycle through modes (Low/Med/High/Turbo)
- Turbo Mode: In Turbo mode the 3 CREE XP-G2 LEDs run at the highest brightness and discharge rate. High quality batteries are recommended for peak performance.
This is a high-performance light and generates significant heat in Turbo mode. To protect the light and user, output in Turbo will drop to 70% of maximum brightness after 3 minutes. Output will also be adjusted by real time temperature monitoring
Carefully unscrew and remove the light’s head, and connect a mini USB charging cable
When charging, the indicator light turns red, when charging is complete, the indicator light turns green. No indicator light indicates that there is no load.
- Do not point the light at human or animal eyes
- Do not look directly into the light when it is switched on
- Do not permit children to use the flashlight unsupervised
- Remove battery when stored for extended periods
- Replace and lubricate O-Rings as needed to maintain IPX-8 rating
Every 6 months, thread should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicon-based lubricant.
Package size (L x W x H): 11.000 x 5.500 x 5.500 cm / 4.331 x 2.165 x 2.165 inches
Package weight: 0.105 KG / 3.70 ounces
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.